Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Sports Cards and Memorabilia Show



                                                   On Sunday I went to the Bloomington Card Show. It is held the first Saturday and Sunday of every month and I try to go as much as I can. On Sunday I bought two Minnesota Twins plaques. Joe Mauer's card was on one of them and Kent Hrbek was on the other. I also bought three packs of 2014 Topps baseball cards. I was happy to add the cards to my 2014 collection. My happiest purchase was five Twins prospects cards. They were Adam Walker, Nick Gordon, Jose Berrios, Kennys Vargas, and Eddie Rosario. I am especially pleased with finding a Nick Gordon card because he was just drafted by the Twins this past summer. He is even a top prospect in MLB's top prospects list. Kennys Vargas got quite a bit of playing time last season but it was still a great find. Eddie Rosario just played in the Arizona Fall League Fall Stars game. Jose Berrios is expected to be a big league ace in a few year's time. Lastly, Adam Walker is a pretty big power threat in the farm and hopefully in the majors. I plan to get all of the cards signed next Twins Fest. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice pickups! I didn't make the show. Maybe next month.

    ReplyDelete