Sunday, November 30, 2014

Upcoming Twins Fest 2015



                 I am very excited to attend the upcoming Twins Fest, from January 23 to 25. I am looking forward to try to get Nolasco's autograph. He was a no-show at a signing at last years Twins Fest. Too "busy" I guess? :I Also, I am going to try very hard to get Byron Buxton and Miguel Sano. I missed out on them last year and they would be great adds. They will hopefully be good for the Twins' future plans. I am hoping that Eddie Guardado will be at a booth since he recently agreed to join Paul Molitor's coaching staff. It would be great to see Joe Mauer, but unfortunately he is not a priority. I received his autograph two years ago. I hope to see more signings before January from Terry Ryan so that I can have a chance to get a new player's autograph. Maybe Torii Hunter will make a return? We'll see if Ryan can finally have a productive off-season and get a .500 record next season.


Twins Fest 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment