Friday, December 12, 2014

2015 Twins Fest Players



               Today the Minnesota Twins website came out with the current and former players scheduled to attend Twins Fest. I am very happy that Torii Hunter will be signing as I do not have his autograph and I have always admired his way of playing baseball. I also look forward to Kennys Vargas, who I really enjoyed watching play last season. Jose Berrios, Byron Buxton, and Miguel Sano will also be there. I would really like their autographs. They will definitely be great for the Twins in years to come. I love to see Joe Mauer but I really don't know if I'll be able to see him. The website didn't have what times they will appear so we will just have to wait and find out! I will most likely go to the Bloomington Card Show to get any cards I may need. I also might try COMC .com. I have heard that many collectors like myself use that site. Can anyone tell me how reliable the sellers are and how good the cards are when they come. I would like this site to be a good place for me to buy cards in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment