Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Torii Hunter Homecoming


               T-Hunt is coming home! The Twins signed Torii Hunter to a 1 year 10.5 million dollar deal! Torii Hunter spent the first 11 seasons of his career here in Minnesota. This deal will definitely give Twins ticket sales a boost. Also, as I think I mentioned in my previous post, I was looking forward to getting Hunter's autograph if he signed. If he is scheduled at Twins Fest, he will definitely be at the top of my priority list. I have never gotten Torii's 
autograph before. Actually, I don't think I've even seen him in person! He left MN in 2007, when I was 5. I sure will be going to a ton of games this year! It'll be great to see him. He has always been one of my favorite players. Now all that's left: New pitchers. Liriano? Masterson? We'll see!




Press Conference earlier today 

No comments:

Post a Comment