Saturday, January 24, 2015

Twins Fest 2015 Early

I got up at 7am today thinking I would get a terrific place in line before doors open for Saturdays Twins Fest. I was wrong. We were more toward the middle and I had to wait for at least 45 mins. I was lucky though, because at other entrances the lines were twice as long! It is still early today. I got in Joe Mauer's line just in time at 9:15 and I got him to sign a really nice card (I already have him on a ball). Joe always has a great attitude and he chats with every fan! A great role model. After Mauer I walked just about as fast as my legs could take me to catch Torii Hunter. His line was at least a mile long when I got there. I was sad I couldn't get him because I've never met him before. Always next year though? After I missed out on Torii I caught the end of a Bert Blyleven signing. I went through it with ease. He signed a ball for me. After Bert I went down to the Champions Club to get lunch and watch a little bit of Fan Fued with Dick Bremer and Blyleven (I got a picture with Bremer and Mauer). Now I wait in Molitor and Sano's line. Ugh.... A while of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment