Saturday, January 24, 2015

Twins Fest 2015 Wrap Up


               I'm finally back from Twins Fest! I sure had a great time. I think they just keep getting better and better. As I posted earlier, I made Joe Mauer my first stop. Boy is he great! After that, I did miss out on Torii :( . I may go tomorrow though just for him. After I missed out on Hunter I caught the tail end of a Bert Blyleven signing. I got the the line with time to spare. He signed what would've been Torii's ball. I'm still happy with Bert. I got the new skipper Paul Molitor on a great 8x10 I purchased earlier from Fan HQ. With him, I had Miguel Sano autograph a baseball on the sweet spot. Then I headed to Tony Oliva and Byron Buxton. I was very happy to get as good of a place in line here that I did. Buxton also signed the Sano ball because I thought it would be neat to have the two top Twins prospects on a ball together. Tony O signed my other ball. I got four autographs on 3 balls. Pretty good day!
Joe Mauer



Paul Molitor 8x10

Joe Mauer Card

Bert Blyleven Ball

Miguel Sano Side of Ball

Byron Buxton Side of Ball

Tony Oliva Ball

1 comment: